High Point Medical Center Welcomes Dr. Patricia Triplett and Dr. Yogesh Bhusal
High Point Medical Center proudly welcomes Dr. Patricia Triplett and Dr. Yogesh Bhusal to our growing staff of physicians. These physicians will provide services at High Point Medical Center Infectious Disease located at 404 Westwood Avenue, Suite 207.
Infectious Disease specialists work with your primary care provider to help combat complex illnesses and infections. Your doctor may refer you to an Infectious Disease specialist when:
- an infection is difficult to diagnose;
- a patient does not respond to treatment;
- a healthy person plans to travel to a foreign country or a location where infection risk is higher;
- an infection is accompanied by a high fever; or
- treating illnesses becomes a part of a patient's overall care.
In all of these cases, the specialized training and diagnostic tools of the infectious disease team can help determine the cause of your infection and the best approach to treatment.
Infectious disease treatments consist of medicines—usually antibiotics—to help battle the infection and prevent it from returning. These medicines may be given to you orally—in the form of pills or liquids—or administered directly into your veins, via an IV tube.
To schedule an appointment with one of these providers at their office located at 404 Westwood Avenue, Suite 207, please call (336) 878-6820.